How does The Berkshire Blog Work?
The Berkshire Blog has been created by Jon Davey to facilitate sharing of jolly interesting business news with & for those who want to do business in Berkshire…
We have over 10,000 people tuned into our various channels: The Berkshire Blog is our centralised news source which immediately shares any published stories with over 800 followers, tweets out to 5,000+, posts to my LinkedIn profile with over 3,350 followers and is subsequently sent out to over 5,500 email newsletter subscribers.
Articles can then be published in our 2670 strong Business in Berkshire LinkedIn Group and discussions started around relevant topics…
- If you’re a PR company with clients who want more engagement with businesses in Berkshire,
- An SEO company looking to boost the local strength of your clients’ websites,
- Corporations looking to show how you positively engage in local communities,
- Telemarketing agencies looking for more awareness to support client smile & dial campaigns,
- Or simply a very intelligent business owner…
You’ll be very pleased you took a year’s Membership for ONLY £1000 ;)
This means we’ll publish one of your blogs weekly… be that for your own business or for a client…
I appreciate you might like to try before you buy so have come up with some options… the greater your commitment the better the deal: single blog at £60, a month’s trial at £175 or a 3 month trial at £385…
Jonathan L Davey
The Berkshire Blog
“Saying hello to strangers so you don’t have to!”