Jonathan L Davey, ICE BREAKER, saying hello to strangers so you don’t have to!
I’m 48 year’s old and have spent many years in sales, the last 14 in the world of online marketing. Creator of one of the first online communities in the UK back in 2002 and more recently, 2012 winner of Social Media Week’s Personality of the Year, I tend to be ahead of the game when it comes to how to make the most of the latest online marketing platforms.
Not because I’m so immensely gifted, although that helps! But simply because I try things out and see how they perform! I know that Twitter is for the birds, unless you auto-tweet not just because Google loves it… not many social media gurus will tell you that, they’ll sell you some oil and you’ll want to believe it smells nice.
I consider Facebook a place to connect with family and friends, using LinkedIn to have interesting discussions in my Business in Berkshire LinkedIn Group, which has over 2000 members but more strategically, checking out the profiles of those I want to do business with… or my clients might like to do business with.
I have a weekly email newsletter which goes out to over 3,333 business people and a strategic partner who sends out 3 emails to 13,000+ marketing people every week.
I spend my days talking to other business people on the phone or in person, discussing the issues of today and building relationships… searching out opportunities for my clients.
Here are the key elements of what I offer… each element is either £247 per month or £247 per unit.
- Business in Berkshire’s VIP Membership provides tender opportunities as they are shared by business owners looking to do businesses locally… this is a very personal mission for me, I have been talking about the Regional Economic Multiplier Effect for years which states a pound spent locally will go to six or seven other local businesses, offering a multiple of beneficiaries along the way… whereas a pound spent buying a bargain from abroad is gone, removed from the system with no additional bonus impact.
- Along with Will Corry of The Marketing Blog, we team up and share your press releases, blogs or third party relevant content with our readers and share with you relevant data. This amounts to approximately 50,000 emails a week going out with your brand being mentioned.
- To maximise everyone’s time, we can filter those that click through to establish genuine interest by sending out a dedicated email which ensures a response from those who are keen to know more. This may include phone & email qualification, depending on the volumes and topic.
- We can produce your own newsletter and despatch it to around 5,000 of your own readers. This would include a bespoke topical story and 4-5 other relevant article links. This comes with full reporting on opens & click throughs.
- Organisation of a small event where people are invited to attend and you can share your brilliance!
- Half a day’s digging around looking for new opportunities outside of our known worlds.
- Half a day’s discussion with you and a colleague around social media & online marketing, to establish how best you can us it for the purposes of business lead generation.
Please call me to discuss your needs and we can work out a plan that work’s for both of us.
Jonathan L Davey