Take-up of Thames Valley offices significantly increased in Q2 2013 to 470,342 sq ft from the 254,150 sq ft recorded in Q2 2012. Office enquiry levels were also up 23% year-on-year in the region. Thames Valley office investment remained strong this quarter totalling £187m, a sharp rise on the £79m recorded in Q1 2013.
- Office enquiries up 23% on last year
- Thames Valley office transactions above 5,000 sq ft
- Just 28% of Thames Valley office availability is grade A
- Thames Valley office investment increases in Q2 2013
- Key Thames Valley office investment deals in Q2 2013
- Office investment opportunities in Q3
Information provided by Nick Coote 0118 960 6912.
Ed: Excellent work Nick… perfect example of the type of information people would find interesting and not presented as a PR piece but simply the facts… thank you.