Richard and I are local, based in Reading and Bracknell, so ideally placed to provide a high level of local service.
As part of one of the largest insurance brokers in the UK, at Giles, we have access to some policies that other brokers find hard to place.
If you own or are responsible for a property that is unoccupied, you will know what a headache it can be to arrange insurance cover, with most insurers unwilling to cover such properties or only at a great cost to you.
We have a new product tailor-made for you, whether it is a commercial or residential property.
Exclusive to Giles:
• Up to 18 month policies – (standard issue is 12 months).
• Fire, Lightning, Explosion and Aircraft (FLEA) or Full Cover Available – Subsidence optional.
• Property Owners Liability.
• Glass cover.
• Grade 2 Listed buildings can be considered.
• Cover available for properties undergoing refurbishment.
• Cover available for properties awaiting probate, sale or let etc.
• Premiums start from £250 plus IPT.
• Terrorism cover available from £100 plus IPT.
• Excess start from £250.
• Easy transfer to a property owners policy once property is let.
Discounts will be available for positive features e.g. no claims, additional security such as a perimeter fence or 24 hour manned security.
The policy is perfect for protecting unoccupied property whilst they are undergoing refurbishments, waiting for probate, a sale or a let to go through.
Call Richard or myself now for more information and a quick and easy quotation…
Graham Wedgbury ACII 07854 174 674
Richard Bellenger 07812 363076
Alternatively, complete the form below and we’ll be in touch: