What’s happening at Technology for Marketing & Advertising TFM&A 2014?
Well first off, yours truly will be there working alongside e-goi on stand F40, get over and have a chat… I’ll be pushing out some live blogs during the day so tune in to our blog down the right or tune in via Twitter @berkshireblog
I’ve lifted the following directly from the show website…
We support the needs of our visitors through 4 core areas:
1. Professional development opportunities
2. A leading education programme
3. Technology & innovation
4. First-hand insight into the latest trends
And across these four areas – here’s a preview of what’s happening for 2014 – click the links for full information:
- NEW REGISTRATION – SAVING YOU TIME
- NEW SEMINAR THEATRES AND MORE SESSIONS
- TFM&A 2014 RESEARCH BRIEFING FROM DR. DAVID CHAFFEY
- AUGMENTED REALITY INSTALLATION
- STOP PRESS: HEAR WHO MADE THE 2014 SUPERBRANDS & COOLBRANDS LIST!
- SPUN CANDY: THE CONCEPT CONFECTIONISTS
- EXCITING KEYNOTE PREVIEW
We’ll be revealing full details over the next few weeks, make sure you register for the show so we can keep you updated!
Why not give their New Fast-Track Registration Process a spin?