It’s FULL STEAM AHEAD in SWINDON at The South West!
We are delighted to announce that following the huge success of its launch in 2013 The Thames Valley Expo has re-branded as South West Expo and is back for its 2nd year in Swindon on Thursday 18th September 2014 @ The Steam Museum – Swindon.
Why Swindon: The answer is simple this region has a strong infrastructure that is constantly improving.
• Excellent transport connections within the area, as well as strong rail connections to the rest of the country and it being situated on the M4, M5 and M3 motorways with Bristol just 30 miles away.
• Superfast broadband will be available to 85% of the area’s business premises by 2015 after an investment of £20 million.
• Regeneration plans are gathering momentum and achieving results, including the £350m regeneration of Swindon town centre.
• Low commercial property rent – Commercial property in Swindon costs 50% less on average than in Bristol or Reading. Property on average costs 75% less than in London.
• Suitable premises – Currently 32 million sq ft of industrial units and 5.3 million sq ft of office space in the area, including incubation space for start up companies.
• Good company – With successful, growing companies such as Honda, Intel, Dyson, Danone and Nationwide based in the region, it proves that the infrastructure is already strong and that it will grow in the future.
We have carefully selected Swindon to hold the expo, as it is a world class business location for anyone starting or growing their business. The region is home to a community of established and aspiring global brands. With Swindon being situated on the doorstep of Bristol, it boasts an impressive business community. Home to some of the top global organisations, it is unquestionable that the business opportunities at this year’s South West Expo are extensive!
Attend this year’s expo and discover why some of the world’s top international brands and most innovative fastest growing companies are choosing Swindon as their European hub and headquarters. With so many ambitious business people in one place – 70+ exhibitors, 5 key-note seminars, 6 workshops and 3 networking sessions- the atmosphere is always electric.
We try to ensure that all our visitors are looking to make incredible deals, connect with new suppliers and make that initial contact in order to build long lasting business relationships that produce an ROI.
Highlights of the day:
• Over 70 exhibitors
• Network with over 800 regional businesses
• Be inspired by our 5 Keynote Speakers (UK’s Leading Business Keynotes)
• Be informed by our 7 unique industry leading
• Meet new contacts at our 3 speed networking sessions
• Get new suppliers and advertise your services at our Business Connections Wall
• Meet prospects or clients in our dedicated WORKZONE – free Wi-Fi
• Wonder Women Business Panel – Smashing the glass ceiling
• 2 FREE Tickets to Newbury Racecourse worth £48
• FREE Ticket to Swindon FC
• Free Subscription to Talk Business Magazine worth £40
• A Delegate Goody Bag when you arrive, packed with over £100 of business promotional offers
South West Expo understand the value and the impact the right speaker can have on our event. We have carefully selected Neil Clough – 2013 BBC Apprentice, Brad Burton – The UK’s No1 Motivational Speaker, Jackie Chappell – 1st Women CEO of British Rail, James Phipps – CEO of Excalibur Ltd and Russell Cook—Expert on Business Continuity.
Join 100’s of powerful influential businesses and make incredible deals, engage with new suppliers, get that initial contact in order to build long lasting business relationships.
Register by visiting www.southwestexpo.co.uk or call 01793 862 510