Does raising your ADHD child leave you feeling frustrated, exhausted and alone?
Come along to the first ADHD Inspiration Day to meet other parents and get advice and support from the experts.
Join me, Alison Thompson, for the first of several ADHD events for parents and carers: an ADHD Inspiration Day at Lydiard House, Swindon, Wiltshire on Saturday 25th October. Running from 9am to 5.30pm, this ADHD event aims to provide parents of children with ADHD with inspiration, support and advice, and will include:
* Inspiring speakers on subjects ranging from education support to coaching to nutrition
* Demonstrations of cutting edge ADHD therapies
* Small group workshops and interactive seminars
* Exhibition of useful products and services to help ADHD kids
* Delicious two course buffet lunch, plus refreshments throughout the day
* The chance to meet other parents and share ideas
The venue has plenty of free parking and is also accessible by bus from Swindon town centre/railway station.
There is still time to take advantage of the Early Bird ticket price of £50 (normally £75) or even better, book a pair of tickets and come with your friend/partner/family member for just £40 each! It’s a small investment to make for an inspiring day in a beautiful location where you’ll hear great speakers, take part in interactive workshops, meet other parents and go away with the ideas and inspiration to make a positive change to your child’s life!
For more information please email me or call me on 01367 888229.
If you would like information on speaking or exhibiting at ADHD events, please get in touch.