There’s a lot happening in Woking – and there’s a lot happening at Woking Means Business.
Woking Means Business Exhibition, takes place at HG Wells Conference & Events Centre, Woking on Wednesday 15 October 2014. Presented by Woking Chamber of Commerce, sponsored by Woking Borough Council, with media partners BBC Surrey, Woking News & Mail, Woking Advertiser, Woking Informer.
• 75 exhibition stands including some very well-known local businesses
• Breakfast Forum with Woking Borough Council – gets the show off to a great start
• Keynote and 3 master class presentations – always something new to learn.
• Speed Networking with 4N
• Connections wall with Business Scene – and Warren Cass is speaking
• Ask the Experts with Woking Borough Council – a special for start ups
The show offers a great opportunity for local companies to meet, network and find out just what’s happening in and around Woking. Woking is a major Growth Town, regenerating fast, with low unemployment and attracting new businesses and new shops.
You can register FREE, to visit the exhibition, attend the seminars and the speed networking sessions by registering at www.wokingmeansbusiness.com
For more information, please contact Paul Webster at email@example.com or call him on 01344 304268.