Register for Wednesday’s Heathrow Business Summit at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel.
Heathrow is committed to using its position as a national asset for the particular benefit of SMEs around the country. As the UK’s international hub airport, Heathrow connects many businesses up and down the UK to crucial growth markets around the world. The Heathrow Business Summit, has for 17 years connected SMEs to new business opportunities with each other, the airport and through the airport to the world.
As much as £600bn of trading takes place through Heathrow’s airline networks each year. Heathrow’s commitment is to support SMEs to take advantage of the connections that businesses established at Heathrow can help them forge.
- Heathrow plays a pivotal role in connecting SME’s with local national and international markets.
- The Heathrow Business Summit provides a great platform for SME’s to get their feet in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow.
- 50 dedicated companies who have committed to source business from SMEs will all be under one roof.
- Up to 5 timed appointments with buyers – all pre-booked and matched to your business requirements.
- The chance to network, visit exhibitors and attend seminars and clinics on the day.
- Since Heathrow Business Summit began, an estimated £93.4 million of new deals have been won by businesses, as a result of the partnerships formed at the summit.
- The average value of business won as a result of attending the event is more than £57,000.
- SMEs who have won business, gained an average of 3 new projects /contracts.
- SMEs are the lifeblood of the UK economy, accounting for over 99% of all businesses and employing over 13 million.
In partnership with UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) the Heathrow Business Summit will support UK SMEs to access High Value Opportunities across the world making the most of supply, export and growth opportunities through the airport.
UK Trade and Investment supports London businesses that want to trade and invest overseas; by tailored overseas market intelligence to facilities international business development, access to information, major buyers, practical support and intranet services.
- Connecting businesses to the work: To help businesses make the most of Heathrow’s connectivity to export and global growth opportunities, Heathrow are partnering at the summit with UKTI. UKTI have identified 22 High Value Opportunities across the world and the Business Summit will support UK SMEs to access these opportunities making the most of supply, export and growth opportunities through the Airport.
- Connecting businesses with Heathrow Airport: The summit will offer the opportunity for SMEs to get expert advice on how to maximise procurement opportunities with the Airport and new supply chain opportunities.
This is such a rewarding event connecting buyers and suppliers.
Appointments will be scheduled prior to the 5 November, however extra appointments will be available on the day depending on availability.
PLAN OF THE DAY
Heathrow Business Summit in the Wessex Suite
Partner exhibition and business seminars in the Somerset and Marlborough Suite
Refreshments will be available throughout the day
Buffet lunch in the Duo Restaurant
Stakeholder Reception hosted by John Holland-Kaye, Heathrow Chief Executive in the Somerset Suite
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Spaces are limited, so early booking is essential to guarantee your participation. Tel: 01823 362800.