Paul Tacey-Green, Director of iCloudHosting would like to invite you as an IT expert to join the Cloud Innovation Forum.
During the event you will have the chance to:
• Share your knowledge, thoughts and options with other IT experts.
• Debate changing IT infrastructure models.
• Discuss relative costs and performance of in-house and Cloud provision.
• Learn more about new opportunities and practices.
• Understand how to ensure data is safeguarded, and server performance is kept high.
We’re meeting on Wednesday, 15th April 2015
10.30am – 12.30pm followed by a FREE lunch at iCloudHosting’s HQ
Unit 2, Smallmead Road, Reading. RG2 0QS
For more information or to book your place please call Paul Tacey-Green 01582 227927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also book your place online at the UK Cloud Innovation Forum blog
About the UK Cloud Innovation Forum
As a premium-hosting provider we have a duty to help develop the future of hosting services; ensuring organisations, like yourselves, get the very best from hosting and technology.
We can’t do this without your help!
The UK Cloud Innovation Forum will bring together the IT Industry’s top IT expert to a space where knowledge, thoughts and opinions can be shared. United, we can develop and shape the future of Cloud hosting creating a better service for all.