E-goi have long been huge fans of email and SMS – they’re the perfect marketing match for any brand, especially with more than 50% of all email opens now coming from mobile.
Well they would say that, they sell the service! Tee hee… but they are jolly nice chaps based in Portugal who have developed a very easy to use interface for building email templates… I really must try the SMS bit for myself… as they say more people are using mobiles to open almost anything these days… can they open a nice bottle of red on a warm Friday afternoon?
What would you like your mobile to open comment below after clicking on a few of their links 😉
What cool things can I use SMS for in E-goi?
Just a few examples:
– Automatically text a birthday message to your clients or subscribers
– Send an SMS just to those people who didn’t open the email campaign you sent the previous day
– Auto-text a discount voucher to your loyal customers a couple months after they registered at your store
– Hosting an event? Have your sign-up form text subscribers a scannable QR code they can easily show on arrival
– Send a survey via SMS to your dormant subscribers and learn how you can win them back
– Add pics, videos and landing pages to your SMS and find out who views them and clicks through
I don’t have my customer’s mobile numbers. What should I do?
Just go and get them 🙂 Take a look at the infographic below (which also highlights the benefits of the email/SMS combo).