Why would you want to attend the Afro Business EXPO next week, 15th & 16th September at Green Park, Reading?
Click on one or two of these blog posts and if they resonate with you, get along next week…
Interested to find out more?
Perhaps you’ll learn a thing or two from these speakers?
- • Oluwatoyin Sanni, Group CEO, United Capital PLC
- • Anthony Fiddy, President of Naanovo’s WTE Division/Regional VP Europe and Africa
- • Engr. Olu Olu Aiyegbusi, Chairman, Olu Olu Industries / Yem Yom Ventures UK
- • Folake Oyemade, CEO – Sam & Sara Garment Manufacturing
- • Roy Biakpara, Principal Coordinator – NISPiD
- • Stuart Stoter, Export Finance Adviser – UK Export Finance
- • Chris Nasah Riba, Chairman, Cameroon Investment Forum
- • Anne White, Head of International Trade, TVCC; James Houston, Chairman, NBCC, UK
- • James Houston, Chairman, NBCC, UK
- • Sam Onigbanjo, Founder, Women4Africa
- • Chris Bailey, Founder, Financial Orbit Limited
- • Solomon Addai, Int’l Trade Council, Ghana
- • Chantelé Carrington, COO & Africa Financial Services Lead, PwC UK Africa Business Group
- • Charlene Chen, Chief Operating Officer, BitPesa
- • Alieu Secka, CEO of Gambia Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- • Georgina Awoonor-Gordon, CGI Diaspora Finance and Investment
- • David Smith, Chairman, British African Business Alliance
- • Emeka Unachukwu, President, Port Harcourt Chamber of Commerce
- • Bayo Ogunnusi, Group Head, SME Banking. Heritage Banking Company
I couldn’t get all the speakers on the picture… who’s missing?