Here are 10 things to think about in preparing your elevator pitch which I delivered at Artigiano to the RG1 Networking Group on Thursday 29th October.
- Remember where you are! Business Networking…
- People do business with those they know, like & trust
- Two ears, one mouth
- Busy business people like efficiency… they don’t need to be your best friend… they want the job done.
- Be memorable… for all the right reasons!
- People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Leave ‘em laughing and wanting more…
- Focus your energy on them… if there is 3 minutes, give them 2
- Get them talking about something they love
- Work out a unique job title and strap line that ticks the boxes
Jonathan L Davey
“I say hello to strangers so you don’t have to!”
Ben Kench Business Booster
Next up 9am-12pm 18th November St Anne’s Manor, Bracknell