Slough Rotary Charity Walk Together 2016 Saturday 30th April 2016 Upton Court Park
Start any time between 9.00 am to 1.00pm
With one weeks to go, if you have not already done so, there is still plenty of time to get a group together and join us for our charity fun walk. Get members of your group sponsored and raise money for your charity or just walk for the fun of it with family and friends. Either way it is a great day out in beautiful surroundings.
Register at www.sloughrotary.org.uk/walk/
All the funds raised by your members and friends are retained by your charity.
And this year Slough Rotary is offering 4 extra ways to increase your funds.
Boost your charity funds with a donation from Rotary Club Of Slough
• Charity entering the largest number of walkers on the day – £300
• Charity entering the 2nd largest number of walkers on the day – £200
• Individual raising the greatest sponsorship – £300 donation to walker’s charity
• Individual raising the 2nd greatest sponsorship – £200 donation to walker’s charity
Last year we raised over £20,000 for over 35 different charities – help us to do even more this year.
The Walk starts and ends at Upton Court Park, Slough, SL3 7LU with a route along the Jubilee and Thames rivers.
• Registration before the event is £5.00 per adult.
• Registration paid on the day £10.00.
• Accompanied children under 14 free.
• Entry entitles walkers to free water bottles and other goodies donated by our sponsors.
Enjoy approximately 5 gentle miles of your local, beautiful Thames and Jubilee riversides.
Get a group together, and have fun raising money for your favourite charity.
All the funds raised by walkers and friends are retained for their charity.
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to talk send your phone number, we will phone you back
getting more out of life – working together for others