With England doing so well at the cricket it was only right that WINNING TENDERS should be on stand 111 at this year’s Swindon Business Expo.
Have you been before? Popular event… hundreds of business people will be there… great days networking… you’d best steam along to the The Steam Museum, Swindon next Thursday 5th July between 9:30am and 3:00pm
News from the organisers…
The South West’s Largest Business Expo is returning to Swindon in July 2018
Last year our events grew dramatically with 600 exhibitors across our 6 Expo’s, and just under 6,000 delegates attended our events.
What’s New for 2018’s South West Expo – Swindon?
This year it is our 6th birthday, and in celebration, we are making The South West Expo bigger and better than all our previous events.
We have a reputation for being the UK’s leading provider of SME regional business expo’s. We are excited about 2018 and have loads of new features and elements that will be in our events in celebration of our 6th Birthday.
We are passionate about supporting regional business growth and development. This expo could define your business’ future; we have assembled a world-class array of business minds all under one roof to equip and empower your company in 2018.
Register for our event, and you will find the new ideas, inspiration, motivation, network, contacts and skills that you need to take your business to it’s next level.
Don’t miss this. Ensure that you are one of the 1000+ Businesses that will attend the region’s most significant business event this year.
WHY YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS THIS EVENT (What’s Happening):
• Britain’s most influential business names – Our Keynote Speakers! We have a proud reputation of bringing business’s most prominent names to our regional expo’s. Our keynote speakers are the UK’s leading business influencers, through their business acumen and extensive experience you will be empowered with the renewed guidance and ambition to take your business to its next level of growth.
• Have Breakfast with over 150 other business owners. The pre-Expo breakfast is a great way to start the day off. You arrive at the venue on the day of the Expo between 7.30am -9.00am, have breakfast, network and be motivated by the keynote address from a leading UK business personality. You then are all ready for the grand opening of the expo and you will be one of the first to get your delegate bag with promotional offers worth £100+.
• Meet The Expert – Industry Leading Workshops. All our workshops have been designed to address issues that affect your business. Not only have our Workshops been created to be an engaging, interactive and enjoyable way of gaining practical hands-on experience, they are also a way of picking up the knowledge that your company may be lacking.
• Meet 40 new clients in 30 Minutes- Serious Speed Networking. Meet 40 new contacts in 30 minutes. Speed networking is the quickest and most efficient way for you to add potential suppliers, partners or clients to your contact list. Historically all of our networking sessions are always entirely packed out throughout the day.
• 1-2-1 ZONE. This year we have created a 1-2-1 Zone in which you can hold a private meeting with either a possible new contract, supplier or partner that you may have met during your networking sessions.
• Entrepreneurial Panel – Success Secrets (What made them succeed?). This panel of eminent business leaders/entrepreneurs will share the secrets to the phenomenal success they have achieved along with the mistakes that they have made along the way. This is a fantastic Q&A opportunity for you to ask questions and gain the advice and information need for a business to succeed today. The panel is made up of various female business leaders (CEO’s, Managing Directors and Serial Entrepreneurs) from different sectors across the UK, so you can be confident that you will receive the best advice with the very latest information critical for the success of your business.
• 101 Business Matters. This year we are introducing several 101 business matter booths. These small booths will be set up with various experts from the UK that will be able to assist you in the challenges any business owner faces during the day to day running of the company. Whether it be accountancy, hr, marketing, cash flow, funding or just business development challenges there will be an expert available and ready to talk to you about your business needs and offer practical advice.
• Supporting Charity. The ethos of our business is giving back, that is why we ensure that the event is called business and community. To date, we have given £24,000 towards local charities and want to continue to increase this in 2018.
Our passion is supporting regional business growth and development. We hope that you can either meet new clients, suppliers, prospects or just catch up with old business associates at this year’s event.
Register today and find the new ideas, inspiration, motivation, network, contacts and skills that you need to take your business to its next level. We look forward to welcoming you to this year’s South West Expo.
Register by visiting http://www.greatbritishexpos.co.uk/southwest-expo-registration/
or call 0843 289 4634 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org