Arborfield & Newland Parish Council has just approved a 5-Year Parks Plan.
One part of the 5-year plan is to update some of the existing play equipment and to install some new equipment to create an updated and inclusive play space for varied age groups to enhance the already popular play equipment.
• Remove existing 2 bay cradle swings and replace with modern equivalent on existing wet pour surfacing
• Remove existing 2 bay junior swings and replace with modern equivalent on existing wet pour surfacing
• Remove existing 2 x springers (whale & dolphin) and replace with a toddler climbing frame, to include a slide, and associated wet pour surfacing as required
• Install 2 x twisters (one single, 1 double) on existing tiger mulch surfacing
• Install a DDA roundabout flush with the ground for wheelchair/pushchair access
• All associated groundworks
• Removal of all waste
• Secure site storage
• Post Installation inspection
A site visit is highly recommended, due to gaining an understanding of existing equipment and ensuring the new equipment “fits” in terms of the Councils requirements.
Please read the accompanying documents carefully and include a copy of your current public liability insurance with your tender proposal.
To apply, please contact Alison Ward, the Parish Clerk, via email to email@example.com to arrange a visit to the Park.
Tenders should be submitted by post and clearly marked TENDER PROPOSAL to:
The Parish Clerk
Arborfield & Newland Parish Council
The Parish Office
Arborfield Village Hall
Deadline for receipt of tender proposals is 12 noon on Monday 10th June 2019.