A single stage D & B Contractor is being sought by Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead (RBWM) through a restricted OJEU procurement process to undertake design and construction of the new Multi-Storey Car Park at Vicus Way (corner of Stafferton Way), Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The proposed development will include: –
• 4 Upper floors in split deck arrangement and ground level surface parking.
• 503 total number of spaces.
• 1 Lift core, 2 stair cores.
• Pay & display ticket machines.
• Statutory signage.
• Park Mark requirements.
• Electric charging points.