Bracknell Forest Borough Council requires:
1) the provision and maintenance of a high quality customer experience by users of the Council’s car parks to which this Contract applies;
2) enforcement of the on-street Traffic Regulation Order and Resident Parking Scheme;
3) a well-functioning back office interface with all service users.
Contractors shall work with the Council and its partners to ensure such aspirations are met at all times.
The Specification is split into two lots, namely
• Lot 1 Parking Administration, Penalty Charge Notice Processing & Equipment Supply, and
• Lot 2 Parking Management, Parking Enforcement & Maintenance Services.
Organisations are invited to tender for the following:
• Lot 1 and Lot 2 – and/or
• Lot 2 only.
The Council may decide to bring the services covered by Lot 1 back in-house either before the start of the proposed contract or mid-term.
The contract duration will be for a maximum of eight years, covering an initial period of four years plus two optional extensions, each of two years (i.e. 4 + 2 + 2). Estimated contract value is between GBP 4,000,000 and GBP 8,000,000 depending on contract duration.