Provision of events and project management services in respect of a number of Royal and State Ceremonial events in London and Windsor, that are of national and international significance.
The programme of events include but are not limited to:
• National Service of Remembrance at the Cenotaph (Remembrance Sunday)
• State Visits to the UK by foreign Heads of State
• Flag flying for numerous events i.e. Trooping the Colour and Commonwealth Day
• A number of other major royal events
• Other memorial occasions on an adhoc basis
Please be advised that the estimated value of this requirement is estimated to be £40million – £50million which comprises a programme of planned events worth between £1million – £2million per annum and other unplanned major events.