Wokingham Borough Council are inviting tenders for the provision of Bikeability training in Wokingham Borough schools, to deliver:
• 1,360 Combined Bikeability Level 1/Level 2 places, and
• 70 Bikeability Level 3 places,
Additionally to deliver some:
• Bikeability Balance modules (100 places), and
• Bikeability Learn to Ride (77 places.)
between 1st April 2020 and 31st March 2021.
If extra funding becomes available and is granted to WBC:
• To deliver additional training places, as agreed with the Council.
The contract includes the provision of Bikeability training for the subsequent 2 years (2021 – 2022 and 2022 – 2023) subject to DfT Bikeability funding continuing, with an option to extend the contract for one further year (2023 – 2024) subject to funding. The number of places in each of these subsequent years to be confirmed once funding levels are known.