Reading and West Berkshire 0-19 (and up to 25 years for Special Educational Needs & Disability) public health
nursing service commissioning workshop.
Aim of Workshop:To share with potential providers commissioners’ intentions for a new 0-19 (25) years public health nursing service covering Reading and West Berkshire local authority areas), from April 2021.
Objectives of Workshop:
• To set the context and timeline for the commissioning exercise
• To share highlights of the health needs assessment covering the two local authority areas
• To outline the key elements of the new service
• To seek views on gaps in the service specification
• To seek views on how the service specification could best be designed and how it might be improved
It would be appropriate for any provider / potential provider to attend to understand the thinking behind the proposed tender and help model how any future tender will be presented.
Date: Wednesday, 8th April 2020 prompt start at 9.15am (coffees from 9am) at
Venue: Meadow Suite, Park House, University of Reading, Whiteknights, READING, RG6 6AH.
Please contact Emma Moule Emma.email@example.com heading the email “0 -19 Workshop” if you wish (numbers) to attend and she’ll provide directions and parking availability. Thank you.
This notice is not a call for competition. If you are likely to be interested in or would like to be kept informed about such opportunity please inform the Council via the email address shown above. The Council and/or any of its advisers reserve the right to contact any interested parties who notifies the Council of its interest.