How does The Berkshire Crowdfunding Community Blog work?
In life there are those that have and there are those that have not… we bring those people together at the right time in the right place so that one can give to the other & both can feel good 😉
I, Jon Davey, started an email newsletter in 2002 that became a community website in 2004, saw 5 million page views in 2008 and then the world changed direction! This blog was born in 2013 and changes focus as my skills are sought to help a new cause.
2015 my primary focus is on making more folk aware of crowdfunding and developing our Berkshire Patch. A place where we can host crowdfunding projects that bring communities together and add value to the world.
We have over 10,000 people who receive one or more of our regular communications via our blog, email newsletter, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn Group and now Berkshire Patch.
And my vision for this blog’s communications in 2015 is:
- 09:00 – I’ll send out a good morning Berkshire note to hopefully start the day on a cheerful note 😉
- 11:00 – A topical crowdfunding story will be dispatched to our network
- 13:00 – It’s time for today’s hot topic from our LinkedIn Group to be shared
- 15:00 – Sponsor’s story – for a reasonable fee we’ll publish an blog post that will be of interest to our readers and also provide the sponsor with the SEO & audience they are looking for.
Who might the sponsor be?
- A PR company with clients who want more engagement with businesses in Berkshire,
- An SEO company looking to boost the local strength of your clients’ websites,
- Corporations looking to show how you positively engage in local communities,
- Telemarketing agencies looking for more awareness to support client smile & dial campaigns,
- Those looking to get eyeballs on their crowdfunding project,
- Or simply a very intelligent business owner…
You’d best make me an offer I’ll struggle to refuse!
Jonathan L Davey
The Berkshire Blog
“Saying hello to strangers so you don’t have to!”